Join the Team
At MemVerge, our mission is to open the door to Big Memory Computing via the Memory Machine™ Software we develop. We are well on our way.
We are looking for a high energy, passionate technical writer to join our world class product team. You will report to the VP of Products and own the responsibility for developing technical documents for our category-defining product line.
- Develop and revise technical documentation for an audience of system administrators, external developers, and end-users working with sophisticated enterprise hardware and software
- Work directly with engineers, code, and other primary sources to understand and document complex technical topics. Your documentation will enable system administrators and external developers to configure, operate, and optimize Big Memory software in their application environment.
- Provide editorial support to engineering to ensure all UI elements use high quality text.
- Support Product Marketing with technical white papers and solutions briefs.
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- 5+ Years of work experience as technical writer
- Extensive experience using oXygen and DITA a must.
- Proven ability to learn and understand complex technical topics quickly
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- Previous software development experience a plus
- Experience setting up online documentation infrastructure
MemVerge is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Visit us at www.memverge.com