Join the Team
Technical Support Engineer
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Location: Milpitas, CA
MemVerge is seeking outstanding Senior Technical Support Engineer (TSE) in Milpitas California. As a Senior TSE, you will apply your technical expertise to address a wide range of complex technical issues for our customers among corporations and research institutes.
We welcome self-driven individuals, who excel under limited direction, to join our award-winning team and company.
A Few of Your Key Responsibilities:
- Provide in-depth technical expertise to the MemVerge products
- Work closely with colleagues in the United States and China to provide 7X24 support for MemVerge customers around the world
- Interface with customers, MemVerge system engineers, and the R&D team to provide engineering support for the worldwide installation base
- Produce conclusive root cause analysis for bugs/issues found in the field
- Contribute to the technical knowledge base through publishing technical support documentation and/or providing training sessions
- Become the hands-on technical expert for one or more assigned product/technology areas
- Work closely with system engineers to support customer proof of concept tests remotely or onsite
The Top Skills You Will Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of working experience in an enterprise or research environment
- Strong knowledge and troubleshooting skills of the Linux operating system
- Strong networking knowledge including Ethernet, TCP/IP
- Able to multi-tasking and work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Available to occasionally, work extended hours or weekend for on-going customer issues (On-call rotation to “follow-the-sun”)
The Top Desired Skills That Will be Most Helpful:
- C/C++ programming and UNIX shell/Python scripting
- Knowledge of database applications, docker container, and virtualization like KVM
- Experience in Enterprise Cloud, Storage, Back-up, or Data Recovery
- Prior experience as a Technical Support Engineer or Escalation Engineer
- BS/MS in CS or a related discipline
Cutting Edge Technology – Changing the State of Computing:
Founded by the creators of VMWare VSAN and Extreme I/O, and strategically backed by Intel, Cisco, NetApps, and SK Hynix, MemVerge, the inventor of Memory Machine™ Software is delivering Big Memory and the Memory-Centric Infrastructure (MCI) of the future, today.
MemVerge Memory Machine™ Software is delivering real solutions for Big Memory Data Services such as instant check-pointing, snapshot, memory replication, and tiering that for the first time enables lightning-fast recovery from in-memory application crashes.
Pioneering the Big Memory revolution, MemVerge is a small startup with a big vision of petabyte-pools of dis-aggregated memory available to every application across the multi-cloud and is shaping the future of computing where everything runs at speed of memory.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley California, MemVerge also has R&D Centers in both Shanghai and Beijing.
Learn more at: www.MemVerge.com
Join MemVerge today and help us shape the future of Big Memory computing.
MemVerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please note that employment at MemVerge is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.