Join the Team
Technical Marketing Engineer
Technical Marketing Engineer
Location: Milpitas, CA or Remote
As an integral part of the Technical Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to help develop and clearly articulate the MemVerge value propositions and technical differentiation in a variety of mediums and to a variety of audiences. The TME will deliver technical enablement and marketing materials on MemVerge’s use cases and technical benefits for both internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales and Marketing) and external audiences (e.g. prospects, customers, industry analysts, media, etc.) via a variety of collateral such as datasheets, white papers, presentations, blog posts, and sales training materials.
This role requires excellent writing skills along with a strong understanding of system level technologies and an ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits customers care about.
We welcome self-driven individuals, who excel under limited direction, to join our award-winning team and company.
A Few of Your Key Responsibilities:
- Develop sales and marketing collateral, such as presentations, white papers, web content, case studies, articles, demo videos, and other materials
- Quickly gain a deep understand the MemVerge’s Big Memory solutions, its technical features & benefits, and how they compare to competitors
- Represent and clearly communicate MemVerge’s value proposition and differentiation to external audiences. This may include delivering presentations and webinars, writing blog posts, doing demos, and exhibiting at trade shows
- Serve as internal subject matter expert to other MemVerge teams to ensure content is technically accurate and meets the needs of customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Training, Sales Enablement, Product Management, and other stakeholders across MemVerge
- Stay up to date on industry trends, including emerging technologies, customer challenges and desired outcomes, and new opportunities to elevate MemVerge’s technical brand
- Define common, repeatable use-cases, run benchmarks, and write technical collateral specific to the activities of the Solutions Engineering team in the sales process (i.e. use-case specific trial scoping documents, trial best practices, proof-of-value documents, demos, library of share-links, etc.)
The Top Skills You Will Need to Succeed:
- 5 years+ or equivalent experience in enterprise software technology in areas such as consulting, support, sales engineering, product management, competitive intelligence, or technical marketing
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Curiosity and a desire to learn new technologies and to teach others those technologies
- Enterprise software domain experience
- Technical background with ability to get hands-on with the product
- Published whitepapers, best practices, blog posts, competitive comparisons, and product datasheets
The Top Desired Skills That Will be Most Helpful:
- Prior experience as a TME or Sales Engineer or Product Manager
- Experience with enterprise software
- Exposure to underlying hardware and memory technologies
- Customer and/or field experience
- Software development or scripting capabilities
- Ability to build out and maintain a lab environment to run demo systems and replicate customer environments and real-world simulations
- BS/MS or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, CS, or Information Technology
Cutting Edge Technology – Changing the State of Computing:
Founded by the creators of VMWare VSAN and Extreme I/O, and strategically backed by Intel, Cisco, NetApps, and SK Hynix, MemVerge, the inventor of Memory Machine™ Software is delivering Big Memory and the Memory-Centric Infrastructure (MCI) of the future, today.
MemVerge Memory Machine™ Software delivers real solutions for Big Memory DataServices such as instant checkpointing, snapshot, memory replication, and tiering that for the first time enables lightning-fast recovery from in-memory application crashes.
Pioneering the Big Memory revolution, MemVerge is a small startup with a big vision of petabyte-pools of disaggregated memory available to every application across the multi-cloud and is shaping the future of computing where everything runs at speed of memory.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley California, MemVerge also has R&D Centers in both Shanghai and Beijing.
Learn more at: www.MemVerge.com
Join MemVerge today and help us shape the future of Big Memory computing.
MemVerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please note that employment at MemVerge is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.