Join the Team
Senior Revenue Accountant
The advent of persistent memory is sparking a new era of Big Memory Computing where applications of any size can forgo traditional storage in favor of abundant, persistent and highly available pools of memory. Memory Machine™ software from MemVerge makes this possible by virtualizing DRAM and persistent memory to form a platform for enterprise-class in-memory data services.
MemVerge is a well-funded, growing pre-IPO company. We’re managed by a team of experienced high-tech visionaries who know how to successfully manage and grow high tech companies. Along with several technical awards we’re proud to have received, we’re equally proud to have been certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work®.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Revenue Accountant to join our growing team.
- You will be responsible for the monthly revenue close process, including sales bookings tracking, customer invoicing, revenue journal entries; preparing revenue and deferred revenue schedules; review, analyze and complete revenue accounts reconciliations.
- Review customer contracts and purchase orders to determine proper revenue recognition treatment. Provide support for application of the company’s revenue recognition policies and procedures for revenue associated with various software transactions.
- Create accounting memos for significant and non-standard sales contracts.
- Support the monthly financial reporting and close process, including the preparation of routine and non-routine journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and flux analysis.
- Assist with annual financial audits, including preparation of revenue schedules and provision of supporting documents to the auditors.
- Draft financial statement disclosures related to revenue and deferred revenue. Perform ad-hoc/special projects and analysis as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 7+ years of applicable experience, CPA is preferred.
- In depth knowledge of ASC 606 of Software Revenue Recognition is required. Sage Intacct experience is required.
- Experience with ERP and process implementation preferred.
- Experience working in high-tech, high-growth company preferred.
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively to meet deadlines and possess a willingness to take on new challenges.
- Proficient PC Skills with strong knowledge of MS Office software.
MemVerge is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.