Join the Team
SDET – Software Developer in Test – Enterprise Software
Software Quality Engineer – SDET
Location: Milpitas, CA
MemVerge is seeking Software Quality Engineers (SDET) who would like to specialize in distributed systems, memory management, or operating systems. This is an opportunity to grow your career and join our award-winning engineering team building a disruptive data infrastructure based on persistent memory technology.
This role focuses on testing complex system software systems for quality, reliability and performance of our Big Memory platform, which provides both persistence and memory-speed access to the in-memory data.
You will have the opportunity to work with an award-winning team and have great mentorship.
We welcome self-driven individuals, who excel under limited direction, to join our award-winning team and company.
A Few of Your Key Responsibilities:
- Design and develop test and test infrastructure
- Design and develop stress tests and performance tests
- Debug and root cause test failures
- Improve and extend the CICD pipeline
- Effectively communicate design, test results and test failures to the development teams
- Collaborate with the development and solution engineering team to replicate problems discovered in the field
The Top Skills You Will Need to Succeed:
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages
- Minimal 1 year of experience in either development or QA role in one or more of the following areas: memory management systems, storage systems, distributed systems, low latency networking, Linux kernel, and other operating system kernels
- Experience using Linux as a primary development environment
- Experience using version-control systems such as git
- Strong analytical abilities, willingness to learn, commitment to quality, and integrity
The Top Desired Skills That Will be Most Helpful:
- C and C++ programming is helpful
- Any experience writing test automation/framework development
- Any experience with performance testing
- Exposure to CICD platforms such as Jenkins and github
- BS/MS degrees in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or other related areas
Cutting Edge Technology – Changing the State of Computing:
Founded by the creators of VMWare VSAN and Extreme I/O, and strategically backed by Intel, Cisco, NetApps, and SK Hynix, MemVerge, the inventor of Memory Machine™ Software is delivering Big Memory and the Memory-Centric Infrastructure (MCI) of the future, today.
MemVerge Memory Machine™ Software is delivering real solutions for Big Memory Data Services such as instant checkpointing, snapshot, memory replication, and tiering that for the first time enables lightning-fast recovery from in-memory application crashes.
Pioneering the Big Memory revolution, MemVerge is a small startup with a big vision of petabyte-pools of disaggregated memory available to every application across the multi-cloud and is shaping the future of computing where everything runs at speed of memory.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley California, MemVerge also has R&D Centers in both Shanghai and Beijing.
Learn more about our OPEN culture at: www.MemVerge.com
Join MemVerge today and help us shape the future of Big Memory computing.
MemVerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please note that employment at MemVerge is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.