Join the Team
Sales Director for US West
US West Sales Director is a crucial addition to our field sales organization. In this role, you will grow MemVerge revenue, while establishing a healthy territory of satisfied customers. We’re looking for someone who has a consistent track record of exceeding quotas and successful territory building in software sales. This person is pragmatic and innovative in equal measure, inspiring change and evangelizing effective solutions to our customer’s greatest problems.
- Establish and grow a successful business in assigned territory
- Engage prospects, obtain orders, and acquire new accounts
- Maintain and accurate, growing pipeline and provide accurate forecasts
- Master product and industry knowledge in order to properly identify and qualify opportunities
- Identify and engage with channel partners to gain leverage in the territory
- Create effective proposals, presentations and outbound messages
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing excellent service, investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to management
- Engage MemVerge resources in territory for meetings, presentations and feedback
- Communicate health of territory through effective use of CRM systems
- Conduct business with highest professionalism, integrity and positive attitude
- 5+ years of previous technology field sales experience in infrastructure software, application software or cloud computing industry.
- Ability to understand and quickly learn complex technical issues
- Comfortable being the evangelist of bleeding-edge technical solutions and selling in unchartered waters
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Start-up experience or a mix of large company and startup experience
- Extensive network of customer and reseller contacts in your assigned territory
- Outstanding presentation and written skills
- Must be effective with SFDC, MS Office 365, Zoom, etc…
- Self-starter and tenacious. Must be able to prospect effectively and overcome blockers in sales cycles
- Must sustain high activity levels with excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Challenger mentality-Desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies.
MemVerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
*Please note that employment at MemVerge is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.