Join the Team
Sales Development Representative
MemVerge is seeking multiple Sales Development Representatives to join our fast-growing team. We’re looking for team members to help in appointment setting by qualifying inbound leads and generating outbound engagements via prospecting.
You will work closely with Account Executives, the Sales leadership, and the Marketing team in scaling a sales development process that delivers data-driven results. You will be joining a small and growing team, where you will have direct input into go-to-market strategy and how we improve the product and processes.
Exceptional performers will have the opportunity to potentially grow into other roles in the company including the Account Executive role to jump-start their career in enterprise sales. This is a fantastic opportunity for driven, strategic, and high-judgment individuals to get in early at a rapidly accelerating startup that is already serving Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients.
- Schedule meetings and generate new business opportunities to fuel MemVerge’s growth.
- Partner with an Account Executive to achieve mutually aligned sales quotas each month.
- Engage with potential clients via phone, email, and other channels to understand their business needs and identify opportunities where MemVerge can help.
- Discern potential for purchase and forward those who are of good potential to the Sales Account Executives to pursue.
- Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role and help the team continuously improve and optimize our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business.
- A desire to pursue a career in Sales coupled with a strong will to achieve. Call it what you want: grit, competitive spirit, hustle…the bottom line is this role is challenging. Why are you going to push harder when the going gets tough?
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and customer focus.
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment. Make others around you better while achieving your own goals.
- Be innately and insatiably curious. Be committed to lifelong learning and continuous development (i.e., be better today than you were yesterday).
- Be coachable (don’t just do what we say, but rather be self-aware and reflective, and digest feedback critically and adapt to overcome challenges).
- Be highly data driven.
- Startup experience a major plus.
- Strong academic background and performance
- Experience with failure and track record of learning and engaging new ideas
- Strategic thinking with a bias towards action
- Independent work style – you own your own book of business
- Ownership – you take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve; you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles
- You are a challenger – you love connecting the dots in business strategy and are comfortable bringing a provocative point of view to any internal or customer facing meeting. You are radically candid in your feedback and are constantly seeking feedback in return
Location: San Jose, CA
MemVerge is proud to introduce the world’s first Big Memory technology to massively scale out DRAM and Persistent Memory. The results are Big Memory pools where all applications and data can live. To support all application data needs, MemVerge has invented rich Big Memory Data Services such as snapshot, replication and tiering that for the first time enable lightning-fast recovery from in-memory application crashes. Existing tier-1 applications can run safely and transparently on Big Memory without application rewrites.
MemVerge is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.