Join the Team
QA Senior Software Engineer in Distributed Systems/Memory Management/Operating Systems
Our fast-growing engineering team is building a disruptive data infrastructure solution based on persistent memory technology, and we are searching for senior QA developers with experience in testing complex system software systems for quality, reliability and performance.
An ideal candidate embraces the fast-paced development of startups, can design and implement testing framework, and is familiar with testing and performance methodologies.
Location: Milpitas, CA and remote location OK
- Design and develop test and test infrastructure
- Design and develop stress tests and performance tests
- Debug and root cause test failures
- Improved and extend the CICD pipeline
- Effectively communicate design, test results and test failures to the development teams.
- Collaborate with the development and solution engineering team to replicate problems discovered in the field.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or other related areas.
- Significant professional experience with Python, C and C++ programming
- Minimal 5 years of development experience in a QA role in one or more of the following areas: memory management systems, storage systems, distributed systems, low latency networking, Linux kernel, and other operating system kernels. Performance testing preferable.
- Proficient using Linux as a primary development environment.
- Proficient in using CICD platforms such as Jenkins and GitHub.
- Proficient using version-control systems such as git.
Strong analytical abilities, willingness to learn, commitment to quality, and integrity.