Join the Team
We are searching for an excellent product manager to own our Big Memory software products. This role focuses on managing all product activities which starts from understanding customer needs, defining product roadmaps, working with engineering teams on delivering products as well as working on cross-functional tasks. In general, this role guides our product direction and is highly critical to the success of the company.
An ideal candidate embraces the fast-paced environment of a startup and is always optimistic and open to new and big challenges.
Location: Milpitas, CA
- Join meetings with customers to understand their needs, current pain points, and feedbacks.
- Getting deeply involved in customer PoC projects, and work with our solution architects to create innovative solutions for customers to use our products.
- Product definition and planning. Creating a product roadmap.
- Prioritize features and define their acceptance criteria to guide the engineering team.
- Participating pricing strategy discussion.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with different teams (e.g. marketing, sales, support).
- Manage product release and feature launches.
- Manage our early access program for early customers.
- Has a background in enterprise software development.
- Very customer-focused, and excellent planning skills based on customer feedback.
- Strong product management experience.
- Strong execution capability. Can efficiently carry out cross-functional tasks.
- Strong analytical skills, willingness to learn, commitment to quality, and integrity.
- Good knowledge of on-premise data infrastructure in enterprise data centers.
- Good knowledge of memory management systems and operating systems.
- Good understanding of cloud service providers, and experience with their infrastructure products.
Nice to have:
- Technical experience on virtualization technologies such as virtual machines and containers.
- Technical experience on Big Data analytics and machine learning pipelines.
- Technical experience in-memory applications such as in-memory databases and in-memory data analytics frameworks.
- Technical experience in stream processing and messaging systems.