Join the Team
Inside Sales Representative – Enterprise / SaaS
Inside Sales Representative – Enterprise / SaaS
Location: Milpitas, CA
The Role: This is an onsite, in the office role.
Yes, lunch is served every day and there are plenty of snacks and drinks 😉
If you are serious about growing your career, making money, and being part of a great team, then read on…
MemVerge is seeking Inside Sales Representatives to join our fast-growing team. We’re looking for team members to sell our Big Memory Cloud Edition SaaS solution. This is game-changing, no-brainer technology that saves companies 70% on the cost of spot instance Cloud Storage and Computing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for driven, strategic, and high-judgment individuals to build your career and get in early at a rapidly accelerating startup that is already serving Fortune 1000 and large enterprise and cloud clients. This role will focus on selling to the SMB/mid-market and in simple terms, it is an “IT” sell.
We welcome self-driven individuals, who excel under limited direction, to join our award-winning team and company.
A Few of Your Key Responsibilities:
- Selling SaaS software: Hunt, Farm, Close.
- Utilize SalesForce, LinkedIn, Outreach, cold calling, email and social selling techniques to generate new sales opportunities for MemVerge
- Utilize your technical and value-based knowledge to create outbound communication to Ideal Customer Profiles, Customers and associated persona to understand their business needs and identify opportunities where MemVerge can help deliver value
- Research and develop a clear and meaningful value proposition that aligns to your account hypothesis through cold-calling, emailing and social selling
- Be first line of communication with prospects and starting new relationships to grow MemVerge’s immediate and future customer base
- Schedule meetings and generate new business opportunities to fuel MemVerge’s growth
- Think out-of-the-box and operate beyond your role, by helping the team continuously improve and optimize our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business
The Top Skills You Will Need to Succeed:
- 2 plus years of experience in an Inside Sales capacity, preferably selling at an enterprise software company selling SaaS / Cloud applications
- Ability to use tools creatively and effectively to develop focused, high-probability call lists and track the results based on the data
- Technology minded and able to “connect the technology dots” and envision solutions
- Consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation, forecasting and sales objectives
- A desire to pursue a career in Sales coupled with a strong will to achieve
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and customer focus
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment
The Top Desired Skills That Will be Most Helpful:
- Ability to you take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve; you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles
- Innately and insatiably curious, and committed to lifelong learning and continuous development (i.e., be better today than you were yesterday)
- Coachable (don’t just do what we say, but rather be self-aware and reflective, and digest feedback critically and adapt to overcome challenges)
- Experience working in a startup environment
- BA/BS/MA/MS in Business, CS or a related discipline preferred
Cutting Edge Technology – Changing the State of Computing:
Founded by the creators of VMWare VSAN and Extreme I/O, and strategically backed by Intel, Cisco, NetApps, and SK Hynix, MemVerge, the inventor of Memory Machine™ Software is delivering Big Memory and the Memory-Centric Infrastructure (MCI) of the future, today.
MemVerge Memory Machine™ Software delivers real solutions for Big Memory Data Services such as instant checkpointing, snapshot, memory replication, and tiering that for the first time enables lightning-fast recovery from in-memory application crashes.
Pioneering the Big Memory revolution, MemVerge is a small startup with a big vision of petabyte-pools of disaggregated memory available to every application across the multi-cloud and is shaping the future of computing where everything runs at speed of memory.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley California, MemVerge also has R&D Centers in both Shanghai and Beijing.
Learn more at: www.MemVerge.com
Join MemVerge today and help us shape the future of Big Memory computing.
MemVerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please note that employment at MemVerge is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.